Solid Earth has been making MLS Portal Websites for over 20 years. Back in 2001, Solid Earth launched our List It product which later expanded into Spring. Drawing upon our 20+ years of experience in working with MLSs and being a subsidiary of the number one large brokerage website platform, TRIBUS, Solid Earth’s Spring MLS Website Portals offer some of the most innovative features in the industry.
Your broker members will appreciate the thought and effort that has gone in to making their listings stand out. Most importantly we believe in following Fair Display Guidelines, so you won’t find any competing broker advertisements anywhere on the listing. More importantly, your members will not find any request to “boost” their listing in the platform to gain exposure.
- Fair Display Guideline compliant – your brokerage’s listing, your lead
- Build your own Association or MLS brand, just like NEREN and Maine Listings have
- Lead management tools including saved searches and listing updates
- Lead routing system inside a brokerage to make sure that every lead is claimed
- Traffic and lead dashboards
- Listing detail pages with extra data like local coffee shops, grocery stores, commute times etc
- Built on top of the fastest API and data warehouse in real estate
- Full blog functionality
While there is always concern about generating ad revenue, Solid Earth’s Spring Ad system helps minimize these concerns! Our ad revenue system offers an industry leading split for most MLSs and Associations – 70 / 30. That means that your organization will keep 70% of the ad revenue generated.
In addition, our ad system makes sure that ads don’t appear that you object to. This includes ads for portal websites, brokerages, or agents. They can’t pay extra to be featured and all ads in these arenas are blocked. Additional verticals can be blocked based upon your needs. We can also help you sell ads to your affiliate members like mortgage, title, insurance, and inspections.
Many of our clients have seen double digit growth in their ad revenue over the last few years. This means their listings are getting viewed, WHILE the cost to provide this service to members continues to tick down.