*exclusive to the DS IDX product
- Gateway and DownStream IDX are Solid Earth’s IDX products. Both products offer fully integrated, live data solution for real estate professionals. Gateway is available in markets where Solid Earth provides MLS services while DownStream IDX is available for any MLS member with a RETS feed. Visitors to a site using one of these IDX solutions will have the ability to search the MLS inventory with only your contact information visible, save individual properties, save searches, activate email notifications and instantly establish themselves as a client with you, their new “preferred REALTOR”. There is a distinctly different look and feel to each solution so check them out! View a Sample Gateway subscriber site, or View a Sample DownStream IDX site.
- IDX stands for Information Data Exchange. It refers to a system that allows properties in an MLS database to be presented on the internet.
- Please contact your local Association MLS department for more information on pricing. Each solution is automatically billed on a monthly basis.
> Gateway product?
- After logging into the MLS, click Setup in the upper right corner and select the Gateway tab. Walk through the steps to subscribe to either the Agent or Office version – finishing your subscription by providing your billing information into the secure billing portal.
> Downstream IDX product?
- Click Here to subscribe to DownStream IDX.
> Gateway product?
- Once you’ve subscribed, login to the MLS, click SETUP > GATEWAY tab to view your Gateway links. Copy and Paste the links you wish to utilize in an email to your website administrator. Advise your website administrator that they are most effective when installed within an I-Frame.
> DownStream IDX product?
- You will receive your DownStream IDX code snippet within 24 hours of your subscription. Included in that email will be two (2) short lines of code. Select both lines and ‘Copy’ the text to your cursor. On the page editor section of the desired page within your site, paste the code snippet. Note: Be sure to allow for at least 800 pixels of width in the space that your new DownStream IDX will be installed. For WordPress Users: Be sure to select the HTML tab on the page editor before pasting the code. Once the code is pasted, save your changes (or choose ‘Publish’ if that is an option) and then go check out your new IDX.
- There are no setup fees for either the Gateway or the DownStream IDX solutions.
- There is no limit to where you can place the IDX code or the number of websites where you’d like it to be applied.
- The only stipulation to subscribing to either the Gateway or DownStream IDX solution is that you are an active member of the MLS through which the IDX has been made available.